Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

SOS March Challenge - "For Real!"

We have a really FUN challenge for you this month over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!
It's an awesome COLOR challenge - PLUS use something from your stash that starts with the first letter of your first name!!
I used SEQUINS as my added stash item.
Here is my Design Team layout for your Inspiration:
Photos are from a day trip to NYC with my girlfriends!  We went to the pop-up Mickey Mouse Exhibit, and then to Black Tap for burgers and AMAZING Ice Cream Desserts!
I just had to use the "Llamalicious" Paprika Collection by PhotoPlay! I think all the colors work perfectly with the challenge, photos and happy memories!

Here are some close-ups for you-




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find some time to play along with us at the 
Scrap Our Stash Blog this month - and that I've inspired you to go dig in your stash and create something beautiful!
Be sure to visit the Scrap Our Stash Blog for more inspiration from our great Design Team, along with Challenge Rules and Prize Info!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS! Loving the colors, the llama, and the squares!! And that would be a hard challenge for me, NOT the colors, but the 'J'!!! I don't know if I own any scrappy things in that letter!! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS - for the LOVE as always Julie - I have a list of A-Z Scrapbook Items that I have saved and added to - and here are your "J" things - so now you HAVE to play along! <3 Jewels, Jenni Bowlin, Jillibean Soup, Journal Card,Journaling Pen, Journaling Strips, Jute

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Sherri. I was in the same boat as Julie. I couldn't think of anything in my stash that started with the letter "J". Journaling card is perfect. I don't know why I never thought of it myself.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout, Sherri. I love that paper collection. The mandala design is just perfect to go with that photo of all the ice cream toppings. I love how you've cut out that paper and placed it at an angle across the layout. All the embellishments, including that cute llama, add extra dimension and interest to the layout. And, of course, how you've double matted the photos. Great job, as always. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!