Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

SOS May Tic Tac Toe Challenge - "Got Cookies!"

Hi everyone!!  How are you all doing?   We've been home and in lockdown here in New Jersey since March 13th - I can't believe it has been 6 weeks!!  I'm blessed to be able to work from home, so we are doing okay.  I hope and pray all of you are too!

How are you all coping?  I am thankful I don't have to worry about young children at home, having to go to school online - as my kids are all grown, and I feel for all of you that are having to deal with that too!  I find taking time to scrap memories of when we were able to be together, while watching Netflix or Food Network, and sipping some wine is my escape from this crazy and scary reality.

Here is this month's first challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog, I hope you put aside some YOU time and get to play with paper, glue, scissors and scrappy stuff! 
Let's play TicTacToe and use some of that stash!

I chose to use: Wood Veneer / Enamel Dots / Twine
Here is my Design Team Layout for your inspiration:


These FUN photos are of my friends and me at our annual Christmas Cookie Baking Day 
aka "Bakefest!" last December!
I LOVE this "What's Cooking" Collection from PhotoPlay. While the colors are not very "Christmas" I just thought it was so bright and fun!  
I hope you like it, and that I've inspired you to play along!

Here are some close ups for you:





Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I'd love to know where you are from, and what you are doing during this unprecedented times.
Please leave a comment and be sure to take care of yourself too - 
and join us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog for a little creative FUN!
Be safe, Stay home and Be Well!
((HUGS)) from afar ~ Sherri


Items Used:

PhotoPlay - "What's Cooking" - Tablecloth, In the Kitchen, Apron Strings
Jillibean Soup - Mini Alpha Stickers
Washi Tape
Hemptique Bakers Twine
Queen and Co. Felt Flowers
Kaisercraft Wood Flouishes "Little Words" 
Enamel Dots
Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Barn Red, Mustard Seed, Blue Ocean


1 comment:

  1. This is SO FUN! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! Since it is INSD ... I am HOPING to get to this one today, I already have a row in mind!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!