Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

April's Sketch Plus Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog - "Unforgettable"

It's time for April's FUN Sketch Plus Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  I hope you and your family are well and staying safe in these crazy times!  I also hope you had an enjoyable Easter or Passover, and pray that next year will be a better one, where we can be with all of our family and friends.

To keep you busy - we have a great Sketch for you this month - PLUS we ask that you use a FLORAL Pattern, and add a BUTTERFLY to your layout too!

Here is the challenge:

And here is my layout for the Design Team, and for your inspiration:
These photos were from an awesome day my hubby and I had together, at a Sunflower Maze about 1 hour from our home. I love sunflowers and we had such a great time!
I used the "French Country" Collection from Graphic 45 -one of my favorites, I am so glad I still have some in my stash!

Here are some close ups for you too!

I fussy cut out some of the sunflowers from the pattern paper, and pop-dotted the on the layout.


I've had this Prima Butterfly package for-ever!! There are still 2 left in the pack!
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you find some "you" time to escape and get creative - it is so important - now more than ever!
Check out more Design Team Inspiration, Prize Info and Contest Rules / Links over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  I can't wait to see what you create! 
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Graphic 45 -French Country Collection:
- Chipboard 2, Deja Vu, A La Carte, Bonjour, Montage, Abundance
BoBunny Double Dot -Orange Citrus Journal
Thickers - Right Here
TPC Studio - Bon Voyage -Bijoux Bling
Little Birdie - Handmade Flowers -Natalia Boho Vibes
Prima Flowers - Fantasy Broze Butterfly
Sequins
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Yellow Brick Rd
Ranger Distress Stains - Rusty Hinge, Salty Ocean, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Ground Espresso

1 comment:

  1. This is STUNNING! LOVING the photos, the colors and the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!