Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Challenge Yourself Blog #83 "Greatest Moments"

Hi everyone,

It is time for the November Challenge at the 
This month's challenge prompt is "Home for the Holidays!" 
and it can be any Holiday that you celebrate 
- as long as YOU are in one of the photos!

We were cleaning out our basement a few weeks ago and 
I came across a box of photos and I knew I wanted to scrap this memory!
Christmas 1994! Our Nick was 5 1/2 yrs old and our Jake was an infant, just 3 months old and still sleeping.  Nick woke up that morning with 2 front teeth, and by the time all of those presents were unwrapped, he lost one!
When I saw his purple shirt, I knew that BoBunny's Altitude Collection would be perfect! I've been saving bits and pieces of what I have left in my "stash" and was so happy to be able to use it to scrap this special memory!  
I fussy cut some of the snowflakes from the papers in the collection



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the 

Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Please stop by the blog and check out all the other inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, and see the Challenge Rules and PRIZE info too!

Stay safe and be well!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
BoBunny Altitude Collection - Cold Snap, Polar, Bundled, and Buttons
American Craft Wood Veneer "Bits" Snowflakes
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Dusty Concord, Evergreen Bough
Fibers, Sequins, Brads
Wink of Stella - Clear glimmer brush
Picket Fence Paper Glaze "Snowdrop White" on the snowflakes

2 comments:

  1. What a great memory! I loveeeeeeee this! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO , i love blues colors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜Š
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!