Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Scrap Our Stash November "Incredibly Grateful" Challenge

 Hi everyone!! Happy November!!   I love this month's challenge, as these days we all need to look inside and see what is really important in our lives and think about what we are truly thankful for.

  I hope you can join us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - 

and are inspired by this challenge!


I am so happy to share my layout with all of you this month. The photos are from a day trip we took with my parents down the shore. We are blessed to live next door to them, and have them as our best friends too!  I used the phrase Incredibly Grateful, because I am - and added a doily to the lower left of the layout as well.

Here are some close ups for you:




I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog this month! Please try to find some YOU time this month - it is so important to take care of ourselves while we are so busy taking care of others!
Stay safe and be well!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri



Items used:
Vicki Boutin "Let's Wander" Collection -
12 x 12 papers and Embellishments
Doily
Thread
Jillibean Soup Mini Alpha's - B'day Bisque
American Crafts Thickers - Truly Grateful
Ranger Distress Stains - Rusty Hinge, Mustard Seed, Picket Fence
Ranger Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge - on Doily
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Caribbean Ocean, Simply White
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Yellow Brick Road




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the circles and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a pretty layout, Sherri ! I love the page design, especially the way the two photos seem tucked in behind the flowers. I also really like how you've inked the edges of the white doily. I would have never thought of doing that; it looks really nice. Lots of attention to details as well such as the flower centers and bits of thread. Beautifully done, once again. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!