Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Make it Sparkle - Challenge #17 - "Do All the Things!"

 I can't tell you how much I LOVE Vicki Boutin's Color Study Collection!!  I used it to create this layout for the My Little Scrapbook Store's Online Crop this month, and took on Challenge #17, "Make it Sparkle"

You can check out the replay of my process video from my Facebook Live by clicking HERE.  I also share a few other mixed media layouts using lots of sequins for your inspiration! ( please bear with me at the beginning of the video - I hope I don't make you dizzy! LOL!)

Here are some close ups for you - don't be afraid to use up those sequins!! You've probably got a bunch and new ones are coming out every day!!  You can find some here at the My Little Scrapbook Store too!



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to play along and use those SEQUINS!!!

Stay Safe and Be Well
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!