Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Celebrate the Challenge YOUrself Blog's 100th Challenge!

Here is Challenge YOUrself #100 from the Challenge YOUrself Blog! This month we would like you to create a layout using stars somewhere on your page. 
Be sure to include a photo of YOU on your layout!


Here is my Design Team Inspiration layout for you!


I thought this FUN photo of my friends and I having a blast at the Candytopia Pop-Up Event in New York City would be perfect to celebrate 
the 100th Challenge from the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
I added 3 different color stars to the layout - can you find all of them?

I had so much fun creating this layout - using Vicki Boutin's pre-made mixed media paper as a base then adding the fun word stencil on the left using Picket Fence Snowflake Paper Glaze. I splattered some Ranger Distress Oxide Spray -Picked Raspberry, and some Glimmer Mists all around, and had fun doodling around the edges of the base page too!   
Here are some "work in progress" photos:


And here are some close ups for you:


Those flying pig embellishments were created by duplicating an image from a photo I took, in different sizes, cutting them out and pop-dotting them!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to "Celebrate" with us and play along - check out the contest rules and prize info, along with some amazing inspiration from the rest of the Challenge YOUrself Design Team - there is LOTS in store this month 
- so follow along on the Blog and don't miss out!

Stay Safe ~ Be Well!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items used:
Paperhouse Colorways Flamingo Collection 
Amy Tangerine Shine On - Remember
Simple Stories - The Story of Us - Forever and Always
Bobunny Zip-a-dee-Doodle "ink"
Vickie Boutin - Mixed Media Base, Word Stencil
Picket Fence Paper Glaze - Snowflake
Ranger Distress Stain - Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Picket Fence
Ranger Distress Oxide Spray - Picked Raspberry
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Deep Plum, Golden Orange
Echo Park - Designer Dies - Text Me
My Mind's Eye - My Story decorative brads
Eyelet Outlet - Enamel Hearts
Simple Stories Emoji Love
Freckled Fawn - Puffy Camera Stickers
Doodle Bug Designs - Shape Sprinkles
Hallmark Puffy Heart Stickers
American Crafts Thickers - Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!