Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Everything is better with COFFEE - as long as it's Starbucks!

 Hi Scrappy Peeps - I decided to play along with my good friends at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - and enter their "April Wheel of Challenges - Tick Tac Toe"  I was on the DT for this awesome group for a few years and am so happy I had a chance to play along with them this month!!
I decided to follow the top row of the board - selecting Stripped Paper / Fussy Cutting/ Any Page Maps Sketch - 
and here is my take on the challenge: 
I just LOVE this Coffee and Friends Collection from Echo Park! I thought it would work great for this photo I took looking outside of my husband's hospital room at New York Presbyterian Hospital this past December, overlooking the George Washington Bridge!
There is a Starbucks in the lobby of the hospital and let me tell you - it was a great treat to help get me through the last 8 months as we have been in and out of there, while battling his heart failure after a massive heart attack last August. I am so thankful he is doing well now, and we treat every day as a blessing!

Here are some close ups for you:






Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! I had lots of fun creating this layout and I hope you like it!
Take care and ((HUG)) your loved ones every single day!
((HUGS)) to you too! ~ Sherri

4 comments:

  1. You had me at Coffee!!! Love this! Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW - love all the dimension in this fantastic layout. I don't like coffee, but I LOVE this layout! Glad to hear your hubby is doing better, too! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your gorgeous layout winning the Top 3 on Scrap Our Stash!! Love this collection but haven't played with it yet!! Great fringe and stitching inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!