Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

MLSS April Challenge - "Scraplift one of the DT Members"

 Hello scrappy friends - the April Challengbe over at the My Little Scrapbook Store Scrapbook Layouts and More Page was to "lift" a layout from one of the DT members - 

I picked this layout by the talented Jessica Walker!


I uses lots of Stuff and Goodies from Vickie Boutin's Color Study Collection to highlight this FUN photo of my friends Stephanie and Marianne, from when we visited a pop up in NYC called Candytopia!  SO MUCH FUN!!

I love all the colors and patterns in this collection and thought they worked so well with the vibrant photo!

Here are some close ups for you:





So break out your Vicki Boutin stuff and make something FUN!
If you don't have any - or enough!! - check out MLSS for all your "VB" needs!! ( or wants - but aren't they the same thing?!) LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!