Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Challenge YOUrself Blog # 108 - Use Black and White Photo(s)

Hello Scrappy Friends!

I hope you are all doing well and want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!
It's time for December's Challenge at the Challenge YOUrself Blog! 


I decided to use the awesome new Print Shop Collection by Vickie Boutin -that I purchased from My Little Scrapbook Store to document a memory from our 40th Anniversary Trip to Gloucester, Mass, this past October.  It was a rainy day and we had fun exploring this unique castle!
I decided to stay with the Black and White theme and picked one of the pre-made base pages, and used a handwriting stamp in some places. I added some red by using enamel hearts, and the new Ranger Distress Oxide Stain - Lumberjack Plaid - by inking the edges, kissing and splattering some too!  I used the fun stamps, rub-ons, chipboard and ephemera from the collection too! - Oh and I purchased a pin from the castle while we were there and used it as an embellishment too!

Here are some close-ups for you:





Thanks so much for stopping by - please head on over to the Challenge YOUrself Blog for challenge info and more great inspiration from the rest of our Design Team!

I hope you get some YOU time to play along with us this month!
Wishing YOU and YOURS a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!