Pages

Friday, April 7, 2023

Challenge YOUrself #112 - "Then and Now"

Hello Scrappy Friends  I had so much fun with this month's challenge from the Challenge YOUrself Blog!  We challenge you to scrap a photo of "Then" and "Now!" - just make sure YOU are in BOTH photos!!

I used the BEAUTIFUL New 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Tranquility Ultimate Page Kit and document a photo of my little brother Jack and me from 1963, and one taken this year, 2023.

I added some paper twin and maybe a few more layers - and I love how it came out!  Believe it or not - I've never used a kit for a layout - and I have to say - this was FUN!

Here are some close-ups for you:


I think we were pretty cute!!

This was a FUN Challenge - and I hope you will join us and play along at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

Take Care, Be Well and Stay Safe!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!