Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Challenge YOUrself Blog #113 - Best Time Ever

 Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  If you are new here, please leave a comment and let me know how you found me!!

This month over at the Challenge YOUrself BlogThis month we would like you "get messy" by using inks on your page.

I used the awesome NEW collection "Vintage Artistry Everywhere" from 49 and Market to create this layout capturing a fun memory we recently made by taking a road trip to visit our friends who moved away, in their new home. We had a great lunch and great time with them.
 I had lots of fun "kissing" the base page with Distress Oxide Inks to create the watercolor look behind the photo and embellishments.

I just love everything that 49 and Market creates! And this Vintage Artistry Everywhere Collection is one of my FAVORITES!  If you don't have it - you can check it out HERE - at My Little Scrapbook Store. I used one of the items in the Cluster Kit from the collection, and added some film strips, washi and chipboard items, along with tags and some of the Wishing Baubles enamel embellishments.

Here are some close ups for you:




I hope I've inspired you to "Get Messy" and play along with us this month at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!  I'm looking forward to see what YOU Create - just be sure YOU are in the picture!

Thanks for stopping by! Take Care and Be Well!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri



2 comments:

  1. Drop by from Challenge YOUrself blog, love your layout, especially the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!