Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

SOS August Blend-a-Sketch - Starbucks Anyone?

Hello Scrappy Friends  - it is time to join us over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog, and use up some of the beautiful stash you've been holding on to!!  All of the details for August's Blend-a-Sketch Challenge -  like Rules and PRIZE info, along with more inspiration can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

     Your challenge is to blend elements of the 2 sketches below - 
and be sure to add ARROWS!!

Here is my layout for your inspiration:
I'm a huge lover of Starbucks, and love to visit Starbucks locations wherever and whenever we travel.  The photos on this layout are from Starbucks Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was one of our Ports of Call on our 2016 Disney Panama Canal Cruise.

I used the 2 photos from the left sketch, along with different papers and washi tape behind the photos, and the placement of some of the embellishments.  From the right sketch, I used the vertical placement of the patterned background papers, along with the scalloped edge - that I reversed, and used it for a journaling line. 

Here are some close ups for you:
A new scrappy friend, Jackie, made that sweet Starbucks drink embellishment for me - love it!! - Oh - and here you can see one of the arrows I added too!

I've had that little plastic Starbucks cup embellie forever - so glad I had a chance to use it.  Can you spot the 2nd Arrow for the Challenge? Oh, and that coffee bean is a brad!! So cool! 
I also got to use 3 different Starbucks Washi Tapes that I got about a year ago from
  Washi Kingdom. Fun Stuff!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see your layout entered over on the
  Scrap Our Stash Blog this month!

(((HUGS))) ~ Sherri

Items used:
We R Memory Keepers - Anthologie - Nuiance
Reminisce - Coffeeology
Mc Rice Photo Pages - Coffee Beans
Simple Stories - Life Documented - The Daily Lens
Jillibean Soup - Wood Veneers and Sparkles
My Mind's Eye - Metallic Necessities, Stella and Rose Decorative Brads
Eyelet Outlet Coffee Cup and Coffee Bean Brads
Ranger Distress Stains - Tarnished Brass, Vintage Photo, Evergreen Bough, Forest Moss








1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the Starbucks embellie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!