Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

SOS October Blend-a-Sketch "SING" Challenge "Koala Love!"

Hi there Scrappy Friends  - It is time for the October Blend-a-Sketch Challenge over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  This month your Inspiration Prompt is the Movie "SING" and the added Challenge is to add some BLING to your layout.
I was inspired by the animals in the movie - in particular the cute Koala.  I had photos of Koala's from our July 2011 family trip to the San Diego Zoo, and I knew I wanted to use them for this challenge.  I also used some of my favorite BLING - Jillibean Soup Wood Sparkles - that I've had I my stash for a very long time!

Here is my layout for your inspiration:

Here you cans see one of the Wooden Sparkles and the leaf ribbon that I have had in my stash forever!

I fussy cut the leaves out of a  scrap piece of G45 Tropical Travelog paper that I just couldn't throw away.  I also highlighted the leaves with a green Wink of Stella Glitter brush.

Here is a close up of some more bling and the butterfly embellishment I've had forever - along with the Chipboard ZOO sign from BoBunny's Zoology Collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you can find some "YOU" time and can play along with us this at the SCRAP OUR STASH BLOG this month!  I look forward to seeing your creations!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:

Canvas Corp - Black & Kraft Boxes of Numbers (I used the plain kraft back of the page)
Bo Bunny Double Dot - Powder Blue Journal
Bo Bunny Zoology - "Tigger" and Chipboard elements
Basic Grey Chiffonier (stripes)
Pink Paislee - Buttterfly Garden Clear Pops
My Mind's Eye- Stella & Rose Brads
Jillibean Soup Wood Sprinkles
Bling/Gems
Leaf "Ribbon"
Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Black Soot, Faded Jeans

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and all the leaves!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!