Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

ADVENTURE! KaiserCraft "Let's Go" for My Little Scrapbook Store DT

Hello everyone!   I am so excited to share this post with you!  

I created this layout for the My Little Scrapbook Store's Design Team!   I LOVE the colors and designs in this Beautiful New Collection by KaiserCraft - "Let's Go!" 

I think this collection would be perfect for any of your travel / vacation photos.  I printed a photo of our recent family trip to London, were we took a day tour to Bath and Stonehenge.  I decided to print it in black and white and I love how it works with this collection. Always be sure to ask someone to take a photo of you and your whole family when you travel, so you can document the adventure with YOU in the picture too!  

Here is my layout and a few close ups!  
I've listed all of the items that I used at the bottom of this post -

I'm a "fussy cutter" and couldn't resist cutting out the suitcases from the 2nd sheet of "Cities" in the pack.  I also fussy cut out the little "Explore and Go" stickers that were on the bottom suitcases and added them in 2 layers using 3M Foam tape.  I love dimension on my layouts.

I also love different layers and textures and love to tear and ink some of the papers I add.  I also used a punch along the bottom of one of them, and used one of the elements from the clear and black acrylic sheet "Fly Away" from the collection too. 
LOVE IT!


Isn't this big Postage Stamp cool!!



Thanks so much for stopping by - if I've inspired you to create - and you must have this AWESOME Collection - then please be sure to check out My Little Scrapbook Store's website.  The Happy Scrappy bag is ON SALE - so check it out - Michelle will help fill your scrappy needs!  
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
KaiserCraft  "Let's Go" Collection:
Postage Stamp
Fly Away
Cities
Carry On
Bag Tags
Flights
Street Signs
Sticker Sheet
Collectibles - Die Cuts
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon and Golden Sunset
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black
Ranger Distress Stains - Broken China, Picket Fence, Vintage Photo
Heidi Swapp - Wood Veneer "Adventure"
Jillibean Soup - Wood Veneers
Dusty Attic - Black Chipboard Elements - Small Words, Arrow, Heart, Tab
Fisker's Punch
3 D Foam Tape
Washi Tape
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Paper Twine

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS! LOVING the suitcases and the pops of black!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!