Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My Little Scrapbook Store DT - KaiserCraft Peachy Layout

Hello everyone -  I want to share this 4 photo layout I made for the My Little Scrapbook Store Design Team, using their Kaisercraft's "PEACHY" Collection!   I also used some of the super sparkly NUVO Glimmer Paste and my new favorite scrappy item "Nuvo Crystal Drops" - I am loving all of the different patterns and soft colors of this collection, and can't wait to play with it some more!!

I used photos of my parents, husband and I watching the August 2017 eclipse in our shared driveway.  It was a SUPER HOT day, but we braved the "heat" to watch this "cool" event!  My 4 photos were 4x4 inches, and I trimmed them down to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"  I then matted them on one 8x8" square of "Peachy- Burnt Sienna, and then on a 8 1/4 x 8 1/4" square of green cardstock.  

I didn't do much edge inking on this layout, as I really liked the soft colors of the paper-pack, and wanted them to offset the bold colors in the photos. I chose the dark green cardstock to go along with the green in the photos, and also I love how the green of the Nuvo's Seaweed Quartz Glitter Paste on the chipboard title and on the little "Love This" chipboard arrow just POP too!


Here are some close ups for you:





I hope I've inspired you to give this collection a try - and maybe pick up some FUN Nuvo Products too!  Be sure to check out all that My Little Scrapbook Store has to offer, 
and that you continue to "Get Scrappy with it!"  
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
KaiserCraft - Peachy Collection 12x12 papers:
Amber, Burnt Sienna, Aura, Honey Dew
Collectibles "Die Cuts" 
Cardstock,
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Dark Walnut, Bottle Green and New Auburn Pearl
Nuvo Glimmer Paste "Seaweed Quartz"
Dusty Attic Chipboard Title and Arrow
Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Hickory Smoke, Rusty Hinge

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING that you documented this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!