Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

November SOS Blend-a-Sketch Challenge - "HAPPY"

WOW!  It is hard to believe that we are more than halfway through November!  It is almost time for Turkey!  I'd like to wish you and your family a very Happy, Healthy and Tasty Thanksgiving! 


It is also time for Scrap Our Stash's November Blend a Sketch Challenge!  This month we've got a great one for you - along with an added challenge to add Pennants or Banners to your layout too!
I hope you have as much FUN with it as I did!

Here is my layout for your inspiration:
I used photos taken on our October 2017 Disney Magic Cruise, out of NYC.  Minutes after my son's fiancee' Rob proposed to him on Deck 10 by one of the smoke stacks, Capt. Hook came out of a nearby door, and congratulated them!  He pulled them inside and posed for this photo, as it was a little windy outside.  
I just LOVE the smiles on all 3 of their faces!

From the LEFT Sketch I used, the round circle element, along with  layers of long strips of different patterned papers some with decorative edging.
From the RIGHT Sketch I used a 4 x 4 and a 4 x 6 photo and reversed their placement.  There are banners added in the top right corner, along with some on the bottom left corner of the layout too. 

Here are some close ups for you:





Thanks for stopping by - I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this month at the
Scrap Our Stash Blog!  Be sure to pop on over there for more inspiration, complete contest rules and prize info!
(((HUGS))) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Simple Stories Say Cheese Collections 1, 2, and 3 - papers and embellishments.
Washi Tape
Sequins
Ranger Distress Inks

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!