Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

"Thankful" Kaisercraft Peachy Layout for My Little Scrapbook Store DT

Hi Scrappy friends - here is my latest layout for the My Little Scrapbook Store Design Team!
I used lots of products from the Kaisercraft Peachy Collection Happy Scrappy Bag that is ON SALE on the My Little Scrapbook Store Website!  
To check out bag full of goodies CLICK HERE!

This is my "grand-kitty" Sam.  Isn't he adorable?
He was rescued on July 4th, and is named after Sam Adams
He is just so cute!




You can also check out another layout I made using this same collection by Clicking HERE 
- for more inspiration and to see how very versatile this collection really is!
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you grab this beautiful collection at the super great price before they are all gone!


Here are all the products used on this Layout:
  Honey Flower (base page)
  Honey Dew
  Apricot
  Burnt Sienna
  Diecut Shapes
  Sticker Sheet
Cardstock
BoBunny HappyTails Chipboard
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Auburn Pear and Caramel Cream
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Emerald City
Ranger Distress Stains - Rusty Hinge and Peacock Feathers
Washi Tape
  

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that sweet photo and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!