Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Sunset Memories - Challenge YOUrself #69 September Scrapbook Challenge

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it is September already!  This year has sure flown by!  It's time for another fun challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog - we can't wait to see how you are inspired by this challenge!  We hope you will play along with us!

Don't forget to include YOU in a photo in your layout!

I picked a photo of my hubby and I somewhere in the Caribbean Ocean, off the coast of Cuba.  We were treated to an amazing SUNSET on one of the Formal Nights on our 2018 Westbound Panama Canal Cruise, on the Disney Wonder.



When I was looking through my stash - I thought this pink base paper from the Paperhouse Coloways Flamingo Collection - would be perfect - and built my layout from there.  I used lots of stuff from my stash - and I am very happy with how this came out!

Here are some close ups for your inspiration:





Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you get some "YOU" time this month and can Play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Paperhouse Colorways - Flamingo Collection
PinkFresh - Just a little lovely - Puffy phrase Stickers
Queen and Co - Sparklers - white, and Felt Flowers
PhotoPlay - Paper Crane - Matte Enamel Dots
Mickey Bling
Flowers and Brads
Simple Stories Emoji Love Brads
Dusty Attic - Word Play
Doodle Bug Designs - Mini Pearls
Freckled Fawn - Pufffy Camera Stickers
Ranger Distress Stains - Picked Raspberries, Picket Fence, Black Soot

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!